10 most asked questions
- Can we use your welding clamps for lifting?
No. Our “Red Head” welding clamps were not designed for lifting.
- Does the listed part # for the welding clamp include the handle?
No. The bodies of the welding clamp and the handles have different part numbers.
- Can I buy just the welding clamp handle?
Yes. Please call us with the part number just for the handle.
- Do you offer any discounts if I purchase more than one welding clamp?
Yes. We offer a 5% discount for orders of 12 or more of the 4000 series body with handle, 5% discount for orders of 6 or more of the 6000 series body with handle and 5% discount for orders of 10 or more of handles only.
- Can I pay with credit card for my order?
Yes. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Do you have all welding clamps series in stock?
- How fast can you fulfill my order?
We typically ship every welding clamp order the next day.
- Do you offer any warranty?
Yes and no. The body of the welding clamp is guaranteed for life, however the handle is not.
- How strong is your welding clamp?
The body of the clamp is guaranteed for life and since we started selling them in the 1930s we did not have anyone asking for a replacement.
- Can I buy these welding clamps at other major retailers like Grainger or McMaster-Carr?
No. These “Red Head” welding clamps are sold solely by Chicago Boiler/CB Mills.
Call us now at (847) 662-4000 and talk to our experts to learn more. Bob x 326, Dave L. x 301 or Ron x 305.